Tuesday 4 December 2012

Work in Progress

Oh goodness, I've almost forgotten how to do this blogging stuff.
Yes, erm it has been a while hasn't it.
So, a little of what I've been up to below. 
Some new necklaces - some of which are off to a new stockist- (exciting!)The Estelle Store in Melbourne. (I hope to have some photos to share with you soon)



Other than BonVoyage work, I'm still building up a look for the band rooms and vip tent at The Falls Festival in Lorne again.
Some bits and pieces I've been putting together below.
Shortly I'll have some more pictures (promise) of some super work that I've commissioned from the talented people from Victor Fox and Skulk of Foxes.  Yes, my foxy ladies (and man..)






Back into it with lots more to show you soon. Really!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment