Wednesday 18 April 2012

Work in Progress, BonVoyage!

I've bravely signed up for a stall at the Moriac Makers Market on Sunday May 6th this year. Well, when I say brave I only mean brave for me as I've realised it's only 2 and a bit weeks away. Ahhah.






I've been reading about the Thames river in London and the docks.
I also like the illustrations in these books on Nelson and Francis Bacon.





I don't know that the word "inspiration" has any direct relevance to my work but I do think that what I see filters in for sure!





BonVoyage cushions and stool.  I hope at market time, somebody finds them suitable.
I have to say I'm a little charmed by the stool as a bedside table though.






Work in progress above.  Say hi if you meet me at the market and I must also say thanks to Jasmin who runs the market for the lovely welcome on her blog!
Moriac Markets has a Facebook page that you can like too. 
Busy as I am I've heard its a lovely event and I'm looking forward to it.  So happy my sister Rachy is coming along to help me - fab - coffees, cakes, shopping.
 I imagine a sailors tot of rum will be the thing when we get home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment